Every year, we invite community members like you to participate in Grassroots Consultation sessions across Canada.
The sessions provide participants with the opportunity to ask questions, share their ideas and concerns, and shape our advocacy efforts for the year ahead.
From combating antisemitism and strengthening Jewish community security to advocating for human rights and building support for Israelis, everything we accomplish is because of you.
Here are the results for our 2019 community consultation in the Toronto.
- Fighting antisemitism, BDS and online hate
- Increasing Holocaust education in schools in every province
- Combatting antisemitism and anti-Zionism at every level
- Climate change and sustainability
- Countering radicalization in all forms
- Using social media to expand the reach of our community’s message
- Community security
- Proactively countering misinformation about Israel (on campus, in media)
- Fighting antisemitism including in public and private schools as well as BDS on campus
- Jewish identity
- Educational advocacy tools for university students