The Jewish Federation of Winnipeg is hiring!
Graphic Designer/Creative Coordinator
- Graphic Design: Create compelling and consistent print/web collateral that reflects current brand standards including but not limited to posters, flyers, invitations, brochures, banners, signage, annual reports, website graphics, e-invitations, e-newsletters, newspaper ads
- Social Media: Manage post graphics, captions, links, and scheduling for all social media pages across multiple platforms
- Website: Produce and update all website properties regularly, keeping content fresh, timely, accurate, and relevant
- Digital Communications: Create, schedule, and execute newsletters and email announcements/invitations using multiple templates and audiences with licensed email marketing software (Mailchimp)
- Manage large, complex design projects/campaigns from inception to completion
- Create, edit and publish forms for online donations and event registrations and ticketing
- Schedule creative projects and requests from all departments and adhere to multiple, tight deadlines simultaneously
- Work with print vendors, photographers and media to estimate projects and oversee production and delivery/publication
- Actively participate in departmental team meetings, processes and initiatives to fulfill print/online marketing responsibilities
- Work in an organized manner and archive all work appropriately
- Inspire, support and collaborate with other team members
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Graphic Communications or related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in related field
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on a MAC platform including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office
- Excellent proficiency in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, and experience in creating engaging posts/stories
- Excellent, creative written skills in English
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature, a team player
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task/shift between projects on a timely basis
- Flexibility and ability to adjust priorities and scheduling as needed during times of urgency
- Keen eye for detail; great problem-solving skills; resourceful
- Receive and process suggestions, corrections, and feedback professionally
- Knowledge and experience in Mailchimp an asset
- Knowledge of HTML an asset
- Knowledge of Jewish holidays and traditions an asset
Application requirements: Cover letter, resume and design samples (if available) to be sent to [email protected] with Creative in the subject line.
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received. Position to be filled immediately.
Thank you to all applicants, only applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.
Stay In the Know!
Get all the latest information from our newsletter, "This Week in Canadian Jewish Advocacy."