Are you studying Journalism, Radio, or Television at a university or college in the Toronto area?
Do you want insider advice and training from some of the leading minds in Canadian media?
Do you want the opportunity to be published in a major community newspaper?
Do you want a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel, complete with briefings by Israeli experts and journalists on the ground in one of the world’s most fascinating countries?
If so, you are invited to apply to the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs’ inaugural Journalism Fellowship Program.
· Program lasts from November 2012 to April 2013
· Program includes monthly workshops, opportunities for publication in recognized Jewish media, and a fact-finding mission to Israel following the 2012-13 academic year
· Must be a Canadian citizen
· Must be enrolled in a Journalism, Radio/Television program at an accredited Canadian university or college for the 2012-13 academic year
· Must be willing to commute to Toronto for training and meetings on a monthly basis
Download flyer here.
· Complete the Journalism Fellowship Application form and submit it, along with a current CV, to Jordan Kerbel, Deputy Director of Communications
· If you have questions, please email or call Jordan (416-638-1991 ext. 5142)
· Apply no later than October 1st, 2012